COVID-19 Messaging to Patients
The safety of our team and patients remains our top priority. We continue to monitor the CDC and healthcare organizations’ guidelines, and constantly evaluate and enhance our safety precautions.
Here are a few examples of what we are doing to ensure you can safely get the care you need:
- Screening all staff, patients and visitors.
- All staff and patients are REQUIRED to wear masks.
- Limiting guests to only those that are essential.
- Sanitizing the entire office and exam lanes.
- Social distancing in waiting rooms.
Here’s what you can do to help us:
- Wear a mask at all times in our offices.
- Frequently wash your hands.
- Adhere to social distancing and visitor policies.
The CDC recently relaxed mask guidelines for those who are fully vaccinated, but has not yet modified recommendations for mask wear in certain environments like medical offices. We look forward to permitting some or all of our staff and patients to go mask free as soon as new CDC delivers guidelines specific to medical facilities.