Latisse® for Longer, Fuller Eyelashes!
Now with LATISSE®, you can have beautiful, bold, breathtaking eyelashes! This non-surgical treatment for fuller, healthier lashes is available as a prescription medicine, and designed to increase a woman’s appearance and self confidence without the need for costly surgery or transplant procedures. If you’ve always wanted lush, full eyelashes, LATISSE (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% may be the perfect solution! LATISSE works gradually, but the results are incredible.
Once you begin treatment, you could start to see results sooner than 4 weeks, but you must continue applying LATISSE each night for best results. Your eyelashes will experience real, measurable growth!
How Does LATISSE Work?
LATISSE works from the inside out. As the treatment progresses, you’ll gradually begin to see changes in length, thickness, and darkness – and so will others.
Throughout clinical trials, some users did experience itchy eyes and eye redness. However, some users found that these irritations went away once they became accustomed to the product or began applying it properly.
Our staff will review the proper use and technique of applying LATISSE.
Some important do’s and don’ts.
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye, and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.